Friday 22 November 2019

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

Tech Tip: Blogger Template


As extra credit for this week, I decided I should update the theme and layout of my blog since I haven't updated or changed it at all since I first started running the blog and felt that it was getting a little boring.

I also noticed some glitches that would sometimes occur with the previous theme; the text would sometimes overlap and become unreadable so changing the theme would hopefully fix this.


Screenshot of my blog
Source: My blog

I picked this theme and layout as I liked the way the labels are laid out clearly on the right hand side so people can navigate the blog content easily. I also picked a different image for the background- I liked this image as it adds a pop of colour to the otherwise very monochrome look of the blog which I like.

Hopefully this change is for the better and you guys like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity Tutorial 06

Unity Tutorial 06 Lesson 3.1 - Jump Force This tutorial was relatively easy to follow, however I encountered some coding problems...